Established in 2017 by Lisa Downs, Managing Director, LJD Law Ltd is a South-East law firm offering specialist services covering general commercial (including outsourcing and public procurement) and data protection.
Three very simple things set us apart from any other law firm in the South East (including London):
- no other law firm of our size provides such specialist legal advice
- our size means our clients always get a dedicated and personal service (no matter how big or small they are, or for that matter how much money they spend with us) and
- transparent, clear and reasonable fees (don’t believe us, give us a call!).
How can we help you?
Businesses are facing a host of internal and external cost pressures. This means that businesses are looking more closely at how and where they spend their budgets. One of the areas which is always closely scrutinised is how their legal requirements are tackled while at the same time ensuring that they comply with applicable laws and maintain the quality of the legal advice they receive. This in turn is creating an environment where flexibility and creativity as to how legal services are delivered is becoming essential for businesses – both through in-house teams and through external lawyers.
We can provide a range of flexible and fixed price service offerings to help with your businesses’ commercial and data protection needs. We have structured our business so that our clients can:
- respond quickly and cost-efficiently to mounting workloads and/or resourcing challenges by utilising experienced external lawyers as and when they need to
- flex the size and capability of their legal team as and when they need to and without having to increase overhead
- quickly add an expertise to their business to work on specific projects and
- combine the commercial approach and flexibility of their own legal, privacy, commercial and procurement teams with the support and quality assurance of a specialist law firm.